Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Our Award Winning Battle Cry
After our play we really had fun doing some childish and immature acts. We shouted and shouted and start teasing our mistakes. It was really fun and funny! Of all the criticisms, Fhel had the worst. The whole class made fun of her by saying her most funny, attractive line which was "Oh! Lightning Strike Me! Oh let me go blind, say something my child, say it is not true!". After saying the said line we laughed and she herself just laughed. It was really fun and enjoyable. It made me forget a few certain problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(19)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Tribute to XUHS Ogilvie 2007
- Our Award Winning Battle Cry
- Girl Vs. Boys Volleyball
- Sportszone
- Tennis P.E. Time
- ChinChin II (When she sang a Song)
- In evening with ChinChin Gutierez
- ChinChin Gutierez
- After our Play (The Chieftain's Daughters)
- Quote from Mother Theresa of Calcutta
- Alone doesn’t have to mean lonely
- Dreams
-
▼
May
(12)
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment