Saturday, May 05, 2007

Dreams

No one’s completely corporeal. Seek inside what is ethereal and looking around this material world, I must have been blinded to think that this is the only place that’s ever existed and where happiness seems so scarce, so shallow with the reason why I do nightlife but still where I worry much about tomorrow. I want to graduate from College and I keep thinking about it.I realized running away from my inner-self is not intelligent but only when I accept it. I never found real joy. There’s a paradise inside of me I must nourish to enjoy where I gain awareness beyond emotions and where I feel a flow of cool vibrations like the bass of a Club.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.