Wednesday, May 30, 2007
After our Play (The Chieftain's Daughters)
After our play. We had to party because it was finally over. Melvin shouted Oooogilvie! and the crowd was like O-ooooogilvie, Ogilvie O-ogilvie! and we laughed and laughed. Its really brilliant to imagine why some things aren't worth to be bought or spent, it just needs a group of peope and their shouts! Ahehehe! We didn't have the lights, the music and everything and our only asset are our voices but even so, we had a hell of a party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(19)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Tribute to XUHS Ogilvie 2007
- Our Award Winning Battle Cry
- Girl Vs. Boys Volleyball
- Sportszone
- Tennis P.E. Time
- ChinChin II (When she sang a Song)
- In evening with ChinChin Gutierez
- ChinChin Gutierez
- After our Play (The Chieftain's Daughters)
- Quote from Mother Theresa of Calcutta
- Alone doesn’t have to mean lonely
- Dreams
-
▼
May
(12)
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment