Sunday, December 03, 2006
Self-less
Our purpose on earth is beyond our imagination and our wildest dreams. We have come to realize true magic. We are in a world full of human beings whos only goal is to feel free. People are destined to be part of somebody's life but sometimes destiny tends to play it on us. Our story began when we thought of own our selfish lives for our own purpose and for our goals in life. We shouldn’t hesitate to look back on what we have done in the past. For it may change us and thus help us in our future problems to come. It’s alright to cry for things we thought we couldn’t do anymore but still we should realize that living here on earth would be the most beautiful thing that we could ask for. Try to relax, stay calm and try to think of those happy memories and moments we have made. For life is precious that in any moment we could say goodbye to everything we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment