Thursday, December 21, 2006

Question?

We all go through life frantically looking for something. Our entire existence is structured around discovering the one crucial thing that matters the most to us. We searched the world over, doing anything we can to find this uncertain quality. Thing is, we’re all looking for something we’ve lost yet never owned... something we have never really experienced.

We have to look for something. Our lives are meant to be filled with searching, seeking, pursuing, and longing for something better than what we have. No, really, it’s true! Better yet, we were meant to find and be fulfilled by what we pursue. The catch is that there is only one thing we are suppose to make our treasure that we spend our whole lives looking for....

and that is.... the right person that would be in mutual with us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.