Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Live Life!
There are allot of insights into how to live life. "Everything I needed to know I learned in Highschool".It's always a favorite of mine; however, it is not completely true. Learning to trust your instincts takes years to develop. I guess I am always unsure of myself, lacking confidence and self-esteem and having little awareness of my own power. I am always surrounded by authority figures who constantly tries to shape me. To each of these individuals, I thank you. Becoming a teenager changes everything about your life. Teenhood deepens your connection to all of life, making you a more active participant in both the joys and pains of living. You seek out things in the world that will enhance life and pleasure in all you do for your family,cousins and friends. I have learned so much. It probably wasn't until I became a highschool student that I had the unparalleled opportunity to learn to trust my heart. I have always felt I have a good instinct for people but I always give everyone the benefit of doubt, now, I'm a little more critcal about whom I trust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment