Astrid
by GameShark™
I'll always remember her,
in good times and in bad.
I'll always remember,
the good friend that I had.
Next year we'll be at different schools.
We'll have new teachers, new friends,
and all new rules.
I'll always remember,
the good times that we had.
And with her in my heart,
I'll never feel bad!
Every time I see her,
She made me feel better.
I liked her more than any fun.
the day that I met her.
I wish we could've been best friends.
That way I'd know she'd remember me,
till the very end!
As our school year comes to an end,
I'll always remember her,
as my "wanna be" best friend.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment