Friday, November 17, 2006

Memoirs of Senior Year!

SENIOR MOMENT
Submitted by: GameShark
During my senior year of high school I dated a senior who happened to be in my school. Her name was A. Nobody really knew this girl well, she was a sort of mystery to my emotions
I had known her purely for a couple of months before we actually started dating. She was in a performance with me and we had a connection immediately, but neither of us did anything about it.
Finally, we watched a movie together and that was the start of something amazing. A was always incredibly nice and friendly, but there is one incident that I remember most. It was a Wednesday like any other, and I went to her house and gave her a bouquet of flowers. As I walked in her gate, I found a spot where I can put it. It has a vibrant red aura, and I had no idea how beautiful it was!
Throughout the course of the day, I found A always going to the locker in every other one of my classes, and while walking through the hallways, random students would come up to me and smile at me. By the end of the day I was uncontrolledly obcessed, and no idea what was going on.
Finally in my last class of the day, right before the bell was about to ring, I saw A walk into the classroom. In his hands were books and a piece of paper. She walked to the hallway of my classroom, handed me the book, and we talked 'till the sun got down.The next day, I gave her a poem I had written for her that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever made. It had all of my wonderful memories in it, and the last line "I Care Somehow Care". I was pretty proud of myself, and of course I was HAPPY!.
She never found out how I arranged all of this or how she knew where I would be throughout the course of the day, but this is a memory that will stay in my mind forever.

1 comment:

astrid said...

yup. we dated in senior year. haha. we did. and you know what? the best dates were always with you! it didn't work out. you know why? because friends who love friends last forever. lovers don't. that's why. we're friends. forever! i miss you!

About Me

My photo
Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.