I am very glad that we're still friends. I didn't feel heartbroken or something like that atleast, but I was kinda upset because I already heard the word that came from her. I already knew she'll say it because I didn't expect anything from the things I've done but it's ok. That's life, you don't actually get what you want but you can earn the things you deserve. I have to admit, everytime I communicate with her I feel like losing her. But it's not her fault nor anybody's it's just that things are destined to be like this. It may be not a happy ending, I may have not the glory but like what my English Teacher said "It doesn't matter what your goal is, all that matters is the journey" Atleast I had fun in my journey!
Still, I will continue head on with my journey. It's like an epilogue of a dying person (last words, last laughs, last dramatic actions). Even if its over, I will still continue with her 'till March.... as F-R-I-E-N-D-S!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment