Monday, November 26, 2007

Should a PERSON wait for someone SPECIAL to come into his/her LIFE or should he/she SEARCH for his/her special ONE?



It is often said that "At the right moment, the special one enters your life and you will live Happily ever after" and everyone has their own special soul mate..

Then why do we go after someone whom we feel attracted even though it is only a hope that they might be the special person whom we are expecting?
Do we fear that we may never have some to love or be loved? or Is it the society that we are worried about that sees you differently if you are not married?

Isn't it better to be alone and dedicate your time and love to all those people around us who deserves love, caring and affection than worrying about someone special? and let the love/romance happen if it ever has to happen in our life.. and not worry about it.

Finally, What makes someone special in our life?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.