Friday, November 23, 2007
Being too Hard to YOURSELF
Life is not enjoyable only when you've taken the wrong path and slowly lost confidence, or when you are no longer happy with yourself. If it sounds like my life, its needed to be fixed. I learned to be positive. Moaning about your life will only make other people think and notice the bad aspects of your character and categorize you as a person who is boring or worse! Make a list of all the things you want to do and do them. This will help to reduce 'hanging around' and wishing. Continue to try. One of the key things you need to remember is to never be discouraged, failure is a part of life and it happens naturally. If you're so disillusioned that you never want to try again, at least be comforted by the fact that you made an attempt. Make a list of the things you're doing that you don't enjoy, and try to stop doing them. If it's not possible to stop, try to see the positive side of those things and find ways to make them entertaining. Find a hobby. You could take up collecting, photography or art. Don't spend your whole life doing it; the whole purpose of the hobby is to vary your routine and do something worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment