Saturday, April 07, 2007

Amazing Experience

Recently, a friend of mine contacted me after a really long time. I’ve never really been that dedicated to this person and I realized now that she’s been really good to me inspite of it. I just always used to think that her other friends were more important to her and I was only an acquiantance to hang out with if we happened to meet. Apparently, it isn’t so. Amazing how clouded my vision has been regarding this person. She’s been there for me, I realized, for 6months now. That doesn’t sound like a fair weather friend in my part. I guess it’s time for me to pull my socks up.

Thats what makes this is a tough one. But throughout my life it has seemed as if I have forged frienships with people who ultimately at the end look out only for themselves. People like me before. One can say that that’s what life is about.. to look out for number ONE.. “yourself” – but i have seen otherwise. true friendships never die.. they show no jealousy, bitterness, no fear of the unknown ..

“Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.” – George Washington

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.