Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Council of Friends
I really missed my barkada... Tomy, Gerard, Gerald, Raz, Joebert, and Syvez. They sent me messeges in my friendster... Parang palanca! Heheh! I was looking forward on proposing syder to be in the barkada. I really don't know about the result but I think its a 12%yes that he can join. As you can see, friends are not made, not born... they are forged within the finest blacksmiths. They are ceased to do extra things, to give an extra credit, lastly, to go to that EXTRA MILE! This is what I believed... This is what they believed. Tomy believes that "You cannot get to know a person by the things he/she does, but you can see through him by directing to his eyes." Eitherway, wish me luck Syder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Sakkkim
- Cagayan de Oro, Region X, Philippines
- I'm quite cool and hiphop. I have trouble mingling with the opposite sex. I usually offend them but that doesn't make me a bad chicks killer. I am very shy when it come to love with girls and corting them. Very loyal friend when you get to know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment